Saturday 7 November 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by: http://tyngasreviews.com/2015/11/stacking-the-shelves-184.html

I've just got the one book this week, but boy oh boy, is it a special one!
*holy music* Bask in it's golden glory! :p


*screams* The. Most. Expensive. Book. I. Own.
But it was released the day before my birthday, so, you know, excuses excuses...

And excuse me if it looks a tad grubby, the tiniest touch and, well, there's the result on the left. It's like Goldfinger does forensics...

The differences from the normal hardback edition or Waterstones Limited edition (both of which I also own ^^) are: a tad of extra content, it's printed on more delicate paper, it's stamped with THE bee sigil from Pratchett's OWN office, it has artistic end papers, a signed and limited print by Kidby and is itself, limited to just 500 copies.

Can you tell that Terry is my favourite author yet!?

I am truly going to treasure this. It is right next to my cardboard stand of Tiffany Aching. Perfect.


 P.S. Sorry here have been no other updates since last weeks Staking the Shelves. I'm struggling with Battle Royale and trudging through The Cement Graden for my book club, BUT am happily reading and nearly finished, Time Lord Fairy Tales - yay!

* Liked this post? Want to read Terry Pratchett or already a fellow fan? Please comment & thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment